Dfi Lanprty Ultra II B Boot Problems

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do that then, you've got nothing to lose.

Just make sure when you send it to him you pack it safely and include your full name, address, contact number and forum name because it looks like a lot of ppl haven't been doing(which is a bit silly imo lol, but ppl do do that :D) which i imagine would be a right headache for him to try and find out what belonged to whom.

Hi Folks

Just to update you all i am now up and running.

Managed to get system to boot up with and old athlon 1100 and a stick of pc2100 ram.

Then relised my mobile processor might not be working as i had cut some bridges trying to get it to work with an old asus a7v. I returned the bridges back to normal and she then booted up ok.

I am now running with my spec below ok with XP loaded.

Going to let the system run for a little bit then ramp up the fsb and see what i can achieve.

So the two leds 1 and 2 on somehow pointed to the cpu hope this helps others out with similar problems.

Thanks for everyones input.

Do that then, you've got nothing to lose.

Just make sure when you send it to him you pack it safely and include your full name, address, contact number and forum name because it looks like a lot of ppl haven't been doing(which is a bit silly imo lol, but ppl do do that :D) which i imagine would be a right headache for him to try and find out what belonged to whom.

LOL see the Kevin Hanely thread at the top of the 32bit section:)

Crafty I would definitely send your stuff to A_G why bother with another rma??

If he cant fix it Im sure he could get a replacement for ya...

Plus A_G has been dying to work on an NFII as of late:)

Plus A_G has been dying to work on an NFII as of late

He didn't like working on mine recently,seems my MB corrupted his bios chip :P

A little birdie also told me he might be pretty busy for the next month,so if you use the link in his sig for email,I'd ask him how long he thinks it might take to get to the MB.

All those NF4 + NF3 Ultra D MB's to work on,plus all the other stuff he's got going on,I think he's pretty busy ATM,but he can probably hook you up w/an RMA

He didn't like working on mine recently,seems my MB corrupted his bios chip :P

A little birdie also told me he might be pretty busy for the next month,so if you use the link in his sig for email,I'd ask him how long he thinks it might take to get to the MB.

All those NF4 + NF3 Ultra D MB's to work on,plus all the other stuff he's got going on,I think he's pretty busy ATM,but he can probably hook you up w/an RMA

Oh yeah Kinda ment it as a joke... hes since moved on and left us poor old nfII users all alone:(

Hi Guys

Just a quick update on the progress.

The system is running well I have hit 250FSB with relative ease and hopefully can do more. This board seems to clock really well and has plenty of options to tweak.

Pleased so far at the systems stability so lets hope with a few more tweaks I can plough further on :nod: