Vcore read point on NF3 Ultra-D

Hi, I've read the findings of others regarding actual Vcore compared to BIOS etc but I'd be interested in testing it myself with my DMM, since the theoretical Vcore I should be getting is much higher than what CPU-Z says and it seems I need a lot just to be stable at relatively low speeds.

Does anyone have a pic of the read point? IIRC it's to the right of the CPU socket somewhere? Thanks.

Well he's at least posted in there. However despite the results posted there, I know at least I would like to know where I can read the vCore from - as I don't know what/who to trust.

---dens

Hi, I've read the findings of others regarding actual Vcore compared to BIOS etc but I'd be interested in testing it myself with my DMM, since the theoretical Vcore I should be getting is much higher than what CPU-Z says and it seems I need a lot just to be stable at relatively low speeds.

Does anyone have a pic of the read point? IIRC it's to the right of the CPU socket somewhere? Thanks.

Well, every board is different and those results were taken with a Venice not a San Diego.

PM Hoot and ask him since he seemed to know.

RGone...

Please post your findings here too, as i'm sure i'm not the only one that would like to measure vCore themselves rather than relying on tables and references.

Cheers,

---dens