Antec P180

b-b

I have one. It's a great case, though it is a pain to put together.

The price from techonweb is correct- mine was at $107.xx when I first ordered it and later went up to $120 and then down to $106.

CJ

• 1 month later...

I didn't have any problems installing my sli-dr in the antec the only thing you have to do is remove the back fan while your installing the built in sound card. then put it back in once the sound card is in place. This case is heavy though not for lan partys because when you get it all stacked in there its probably about 25 30 lbs.

Guest culinist

Just moved my 250GB into one of these bad boys. The one thing I can say is "quiet". Put my 3000+ under a Zalman 7700 on super quiet, and have the back and top exhaust fans on low. I can't hear it from 4 feet away.

Onboard sensors show CPU at about 33-34 in the cool evenings and around 37-39 in the heat of the day with case temps about 5 degrees cooler. These are at idle with stock speed and voltages. With fans turned up the temps drop drastically. But the noise levels increase drastically also.

The setup was a little challenging. I'm not real happy with the wire routing that I did and will definitely redo it. But it's clean and not restricting any airflow so I leave it for now.

This case is a freakin tank though and not made for Lans or folks that need to tinker in their case everyday. It's like 33 lbs empty. I would recomend it to any who are lookin for a high quality, very quiet piece of equipment.

I love this case, it is built very solid. Although it takes a while to put everything back together, and the wiring might be a little messy you wil thank yourself in the end. I have my temps at

CPU: 30C

PWM:36C

Chipset: 44C

and today I am going to rip apart the system and re-as5 everything! I will also be spending about 3 hours thinking about how to wire this puppy.

Orion