Good Lookin Case For This Mobo

I'm "upgrading" like I did last summer...and I'm going with a 2.8mhz 800fsb intel and the P4C800-E DELUXE mobo do yall know of any good cases that will work well with this setup?

I just dont wanna mess this up ;p

I also wanna buy a better video card someday, and the my ti4600 is quite LONG -.- so it needs to have some good space on it

thanks

sil/morgan

what do yall think about the thermaltakes?

Edited by SilofUSDA

pretty much any case will work with any system (except proprietary cases) I would suggest the SkyHawk mini server case series...

Check out electroseller.com.. IMO, they have the best cases..

well, I'veh ad bad experiences with my cases *.* when I got my ti4600...I had to saw out part of my hp case @.e it was soo small

and it was hell trying to figure out how to fit it in in the case I have now :P...the things sooo long X.x

sil/morgan

well, I'veh ad bad experiences with my cases *.* when I got my ti4600...I had to saw out part of my hp case @.e it was soo small

and it was hell trying to figure out how to fit it in in the case I have now :P...the things sooo long X.x

sil/morgan

that was your first mistake a HP case ooh you gettin emachines case next..lol ;):D:P j/k dude

check out chieftech cases they llok cool have tons of options and cooling options lots of room got my watercooling setup inside mine and come in lots of colors

www.buyxg.com has some cool cases at good prices they are just slow top process your order