NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read this entire thread

@Blinker - didn't you do a self-imposed retirement? Just in the read man...

I see its either 8.24 for San Diego or 705/711 for Venice cpu's.

Anybody here complain to DFI yet? 705 means July 5th, 2005.

Its almost 5 months later now. No resolution yet? Still doing the sata disconnect

2-step dance to get the bios to save the "date"?

Seems strange. The board still produced? Would your recommend I buy one?

Well, the 815 isn't working for me too.

Back to 711.

It's a real pitty.

I wonder why are there so many BIOS'es for the MSI NF3 (Original, BETA & Modded) and so few for the DFI... :confused:

The boards are so identical...

[]

:shake: :shake:

You guys are still trying to figure the problems out with this board. I applaud the effort..

I said it in post four-hundred and something,back in July,that this board would never work if it doesnt work on day one. I also said that they would never have another bios for it,because its a hardware issue. Last but not least,I mentioned that if retailers weren't selling it, that something smells fishy. DFI has other problems with newer boards now,(Expert)so I wouldnt expect much support anytime soon. O'well thats life.

I messed with mine for a week and a half before RMA'ing it. Glad I did,wish you guys would have heeded my advice.

I wouldnt recommend it Jason.. Unless you have a temp probe that you know is accurate.. I have a custom water Block on mine.. and a DIGDOC probe on it and It never gets Below 27c.. But it is youre Board

I put a 80mm case fan right in front of the chipset i havent removed the stock fan thats on the chipset should i be ok and my temps are so low cause its below zero outside and I have my pc next to my window .I have a zalman VF700-AlCu fan will this fit on the chipset?

:shake: :shake:

You guys are still trying to figure the problems out with this board. I applaud the effort..

I said it in post four-hundred and something,back in July,that this board would never work if it doesnt work on day one. I also said that they would never have another bios for it,because its a hardware issue. Last but not least,I mentioned that if retailers weren't selling it, that something smells fishy. DFI has other problems with newer boards now,(Expert)so I wouldnt expect much support anytime soon. O'well thats life.

I messed with mine for a week and a half before RMA'ing it. Glad I did,wish you guys would have heeded my advice.

Yes, all we that have been reading this thread from the begining have read the catastrofe!

All I can say is that this DFI NF3-939 works realy better for me over de MSI...

[]