NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Seems like I had better luck simply adjusting the voltage admustment and leaving the VID at passthrough....I think I'm gonna try knocking the HTT to 3x, lowering the memory multi to 166, dropping my CPU Multi to 9x and so what she'll do then....it seems like my CPU is being a limiting little whore that's what I'm angry about right now, not the board.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing alot of potential, but something is wrong. Either my memory HATES the 166 divider or i donno what. But it can boot 260 1:1, boot 280 133 but not 260 166. It's so weird, doesn't post, late post, boots into windows then restarts kinda thing, but mostly doesnt boot or gives me "SYSTEM IS IN SAFE MODE" "RE-APPLY CPU FREQUENCY" thinger.

Try the original bios. I've had no divider issues with it. Did you try the divider at 200mhz?

Guest Trippin

just got this board from newegg thought i read back aways that theres more than two power connecters from the powersupply ?is that right ? im a bit of a noob and im fixin on goin in momentarlly ..wish me luck

just got my this board from newegg thought i read back aways that theres more than twopower connecters from the powersupply ?is that right ? im a bit of a noob and im fixin on goin in momentarlly ..wish me luck

No, the NF4 LP hs all the power connectors ;)

Standard 20 pin and square four pin are all that need to be connected...