Memtest 7 Question

Good job ninja!!! Bank interleave was the problem. After I disabled that the error went away. Also, you dont need to use the 5V line. There is a 3.3 line trick. Put your big jumper back to where it was stock but instead put it down one row. And then in the top right hand corner put a jumper going across from left to right. If you dont understand how to do it Ill try to find the picture but Ill need your email to send it to you. With this trick you can use the 3.3 line up to 4.0. And yes try to flash to bios 414-2 or the newer one and put your mem in yellow slots, it helped me reach 250.

o man this is piss'n me off i can't over clock more then 230... i flashed to bios 414-3 tried orange slots and yellow slots no good. keep gett'n errors in number 5 only at 99%. i tried 3-3.2 volts still the same error. maybe i need more volts i thought i could do 240 with 3.2

and i know about the trick but i thought you can only use it if your psu has adjustable rails. are you use'n the trick or the 5v jumper

I am currently using the trick and yes you need an adjustable PSU. Damn I thought yours was a powerstream like mine =(. But the 5V line is fine as well I was using that for about 2 weeks and then decided to jus go with the 3.3 trick so I dont need to cool both my ram and mosfets. You should flash to 414-2, I had better results with this BIOS than 414-3. But every BIOS is diff for every1. Try them all out and see. BTW I cant do 250 with only 3.2 volts. I need 3.3 so push up the volts, maybe yours needs more voltage to hit 250. My rams sweet spot seems to be 3.3 volts bc if I go any higher I start to get errors.

Also, when OCing your ram and using dual channel upping your vcore helps as well bc your memory controller is getting stressed mrore. I would get errors somettimes and upping the vcore helped get me through with no errors.