CMOS not reloading?

I've encountered a small problem when turning off the computer and taking power away from the motherboard by turning off the PSU.

Everytime I go back and plug the computer back, turn on the PSU and then the power, the computer doesn't POST. I have to reset the CMOS everytime this happens in order to POST and boot into windows.

It gives me a checksum error, keyboard not found, please insert system disk on drive A. I have a USB keyboard and mouse and they are plugged in at time. However even if I restart without them plugged in I still get the error and have to go back and clear the CMOS.

Anyone know how to cure this problem? Thank you. :)

Specs as follows:

AMD 3700+

2x512 OCZ VX PC4000

eVGA 6800GT

DFI LanParty Ultra-D (bios 3/10)

Raptor 74GB SATA

Tagan 480W 24 pin native

Indeed it would be. However, and I should have mentioned this, I tried it and it didn't work.

I have a 7-1 floppy drive that has a floppy cable and an internal usb connection. I'm going to check to see if that causes the problem, because when I rearrange the startup of order to hard disk first then cd rom and then removable everything goes back to normal.

Is anybody of these kind of floppy drives causing this problem. I'm pretty sure the usb internal plug in connected correctly.