Bios settings spreadsheet

I made up an Excel spreadsheet with all the settings from the Genie bios, it's kind of nice to use as a "worksheet" to fill out, and then compare to other people's settings. It should make life easier for me, I can just cut & paste my current settings to post to other people, hopefully it will help some other people too.

oh, and your title of "P4 Convert" makes it sound like you went to Intel. i assume it's the other way around?

i guess it can be read either way, but that's what came to mind for me. ;)

Yeah, maybe I should edit it a little bit.

The spreadsheet could be made better by putting drop-down boxes with each option for each setting. My board is in RMA process right now, or I'd do it my self. If someone has a list of each option for each setting, then I could do it.

The spreadsheet could be made better by putting drop-down boxes with each option for each setting. My board is in RMA process right now, or I'd do it my self. If someone has a list of each option for each setting, then I could do it.

That's a good idea, I never got quite that involved. I just wanted something simple that I could print out. If I can figure out how to do the drop boxes I may get to that. If someone more experienced with Excel wants to give it a shot, more power to ya :cool:

I looked in there and couldn't find any similar forms to use, so I built one. Not so much to post, but so I could look at my personal settings compared to ones suggested by others. It's a lot neater than hand writing all the settings, especially with my hand writing. I can open it up, adjust a couple of values, then print it out for a reference while in BIOS. The one I posted was just a blank form with just the titles for the values in it, nothing too fancy, I've got a separate one with my settings typed in it for comparing to other people's posted values.

No offense intended, Angry, I'm not trying to substitute for your your database, rather to supplement it with a tool to easily access your personal settings when comparing to the ones people have posted in the OC database. :cool: I sure can't remember what all my BIOS settings are, and definitely can't access them while running XP!