xp-m 2600 latest stepping codes being shipped

I'm in Canada and not sure where to look for a new CPU with good stepping codes. Any suggestions on how I can get a good one?

I need a new mobile because my old 2500+ seems to be burning out and is 10º hotter than it ever was before.

I could suggest a couple of places in the UK i know of if you get desperate ;)

Anyway, i'm sure someone on here should be able to recommend a good place to get good stepping mobiles over there...

One sure place would be Ebay, where you'll be able to check out exactly what the steppings are but they'd most likely be used...

You could try emailing the places you know of that sell mobiles and asking what the steppings are on the current mobiles they are selling.

I have an IDYHA 0503 TPMW, and was surprised to see this thing go :). Got it upto 2600mhz @ 1,8v vcore but thanks to my DFI LanParty B fluctuating that vcore and freezing up on higher voltages i have to keep it @ 1,7v. A stable 2525mhz at that voltage aint bad. But 2600 allready needs much more vcore as said before.

Thats not bad at all. A hell of a lot better than the other guy who needed 1.7v to get to 2.2ghz anyway lol. So sounds like they aint all bad :)

Yeah i noticed my Infinity fluctuating the vcore voltage too. Is this a common trait? Seems to have improved a bit since flashing to the 6/19 but still not perfect...

All other voltages are fine, its just the vcore. I thought it was just the sensors being off, sure i read Angry saying that somewhere, and if you read them with a multimeter they should be spot on.

I would appreciate if someone could point out where to read that vcore... But I have read from many that they have had similar problems, and those freezings too with vcore above 1,8-1,85. Just keeping the clocks same and rising the vcore freezes up the machine so its definiently something with that vcore. When setting the vcore to 1,8 and stressing with Prime it kinda fluctuates between 1,74 and 1,85 :sweat:, looking at CPU-Z at the same time.

Exactly the same as i noticed. Fluctuating up and down as much as 1v. Not good...

I very much doubt its my PSU because its 38amp on the 12volt(both rails combined) and the 12v line is rock solid. I use the extra 4Pin connector too for extra CPU stability...

I'm glad you brought this up because its a question i've been thinking of asking.

Are all boards like this or just the odd one? Is your board Taiwan or China?

I used to have an old Asrock board and that used to overvolt by 1 full volt lol. It used to run my old 2800+ Thoroughbred-B at 1.75v instead of its rated 1.65v. It used to fluctuate a little bit but nothing like this Infinity...