SDRAM vs DDR

If you could build whatever system you wanted, with the only catch being you had to either have _256MB of Pc133SDRAM or _128MB DDRAM........ which one would you go with?  I know DDR is twice as fast as SD, but what if you have twice as much SD?  Which will result in better preformance?

I  would go DDR. Prices for SD are starting to go up a little bit, in the long run it would be cheaper for you to get DDR and tough it out having only 128 until you could afford more. :D

only been here a few weeks, and already known as the forum internet junkie w/ no life  :( .  Hey, at least you'll be along for the ride as I start a f/t job....then start posting how bad it sux....then post how I got fired....then post how I ended up pumping gas.  Its not just the free time yah know, its that stuff I been tokin on too  :D

BTW - Thanks for the opinions

ddr for sure. take into mind, you get what you pay for. spend the extra money and get 256MB. you can get a stick of samsung for $40 off of priceatch. just becareful who you shop with. that's not even $20 difference with the pc133. you'll appreciate much more and have a faster machine as well... :D  :D  :D

LoL

Thats personal information and I don't feel.......*SMACK!*.... I'm about 21.9, I will be turning 22 in June.  Last week I was alittle goofy just because I won alittle over 130 bux in NBA playoff bets so I was in a pretty good mood....and more $$ = more beer  :D .  I've said right from that start that if I offend anyone, or piss you off.....TOUGH S***!  ;) , nah.... I can tone it down if necessary, and I am usually pretty chill.  Just trying to make a few people laugh.  Thanks for the inquiry.

BTW - The names Rob, hence RaTeD-R (patend pending)

• 3 weeks later...