Mumbo Jumbo

Badams66

Whats all this nonsense with pop-ups and "free" web hosts. and balongy like that? Now adays everything costs!!! Which is why im asking you people for help! Im sure most of you have been at this game longer then me and was wondering if anyone found a free webhost that is ACTUALLY free (none of that pop-up crap) and also an affilate in which you don't have to be 18?

Ive searched for hours and hours but no luck! Just a question for thought...is there really anything free on the internet anymore? I remember a few years ago when you could get a FREE webhost with no pop-ups or banners! What happened to the net?

Well thats what i was going to do, sept theres a few problems i came into while doing this!

One: The domain costs :(, and most url redirectors have pop-ups in them or require you to put banners on your site

Two: My ISP put limits on how much upload and download you have per month, to prevent people from running web servers from their homes (GAY!!)

Three: The computer i would have to use for a dedicated server would probably be too slow!

And Four: I would have to run the server from the network witch is behind WinXP's ICF (Internet Connection Firewall) and unless i can find a way to hack into my dads admin account, then the firewall stays up and i can't have a server :(