Resistors

:withstupid:

now thats a post.....lol

i like that bad boys rape our young girls but viliote goes wilingly thing....your teacher actualy told you that....must not have had any girls in your class that has sexial harasment writen all over it...lol

now thats a post.....lol

i like that bad boys rape our young girls but viliote goes wilingly thing....your teacher actualy told you that....must not have had any girls in your class that has sexial harasment writen all over it...lol

WHAT?, you gota speak english here, please explain what you mean.

lol, actually there was one girl in our class and she laughed at it...my teacher was great, he also taught us:

Bad

Beer

Rots

Our

Young

Guts

But

Vodka

Goes

Well

LOL, and for everyone who missed my other post, the one he is talking about is

Bad

Boys

Rape

Our

Young

Girls

But

Violet

Goes

Willingly

Incase you don't get it, the first letters of every one of those word is the same as the letter in the resistor code

0 Black

1 Brown

2 Red

3 Orange

4 Yellow

5 Green

6 Blue

7 Violet

8 Grey

9 White

They might be a lil harsh or disturbing to some people but look at me, im out of school for the summer and i still remember something FROM school, so obviously it works!

Edited by Tyme_66

Hey

Man I wish my teacher toguht us that. I took De (Digital Electronics) He just tought us BB-RoyGbp-gw

Don't think it would have helped me much considering I got a 80 on my final <_< but what the hey

lol, im just in grade 9 and i took intro to electronics (resistors, ICs, etc.), and intro to electricity (house wiring, learning about DOS, etc.) and i got recomended for grade 12 Cisqo and Grade 12 A+ PC Repair by my teacher and school admin! Its kinda cool but i dunno if im going to or not!

Hey

lol, only a course of electricity is offered at my school but I took DDP instead :huh:

It was a very weird course easy and all but messed up. I will be taking Cisco 1 next year, then Senior year I will take Cisco II B)