NF4 beta testers - please check Beta section

Oskar has given us a bios to test out just for the beta test guys that have access to the beta section. Please give it a look and try it out if you can.

T

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need the following:

motherboard of the type being tested

extra bios chip or bios saviour

agree that you test at your own risk and DFI is not responsible for any damage done to your board or components

agree to be thorough in your testing and report all your findings in a timely manner so Oskar and DFI can use your results to judge how well the beta bios is doing.

keep all results within the beta section. we aren't secretive, we just dont have time to deal with all the threads that might result from you posting this or that about a beta bios that might never make it past the beta testing section and then have a zillion forumers make a zillion threads about why didnt we get this bios or other such threads they might create.

I dn have a nf4 as of yet but I'd like to beable to look at that section...

Pretty please :cat: (I would do a puppy dogs eyes thingy if there was one).

I have everything needed for this board and all, and I agree with:

That I test at my own risk and DFI is not responsible for any damage done to my board or components.

ThatI will be thorough in my testing and report all your findings in a timely manner so Oskar and DFI can use my results to judge how well the beta bios is doing.

I dn have a nf4 or nf3, but I still have this old nf2 that's dieing for newer bios ver...

I would like to check that section out and look around for anything related to it.

Even older ver's of the bios, if it's somethign I dn have I want it ;).

I also collect the bios'es for the dfi nf4 chipset.

It's the only board I'm interested in right now for at64's, and whenever I find a job I'll go get one.

For now though I'm collecting the roms for future use, and I would'nt mind having some extra ones to play with in the future ;).

Hmm, pretty please :D ?

I dn have a nf4 as of yet but I'd like to beable to look at that section...

Pretty please :cat: (I would do a puppy dogs eyes thingy if there was one).

sorry. without the requirements i cannot just let you look around. We take the beta section very seriously (not that you are not a serious guy). I don't do this to be mean...I just do it because we are straight to the point about beta testing and do not have the time to peruse through wondering, wishes and wants, and users suggesting things when they dont even have the board to test the things we need tested.

while i will not abuse mine or anyone elses system to a beta BIOS, it would be nice to have a thread where users are kept informed of fixes being worked upon so users know if a particular issue they are having is widely known or something is being done that may help their problem. just a though. :)

Actually, there is always something being worked as AG and I always are reporting to DFI TW what we see. There is an ask DFI section to which you may post already and keep that monitored for yourself as we will not tell all that we are having DFI TW look into as we have no time for 3,000 questions as to when something will occur, so that thought is out for my $0.02 worth. Enough of the same question over and over again now as it is.

RGone... :confused: as usual.

while i will not abuse mine or anyone elses system to a beta BIOS, it would be nice to have a thread where users are kept informed of fixes being worked upon so users know if a particular issue they are having is widely known or something is being done that may help their problem. just a though. :)