Any suggestions why MS Wireless Desktop would stop my MB from powering

I built a new PC with an nF3 250 GB and used it for a few days. But now when my MS Wireless Desktop is plugged in the PC will not power up and the LED on the motherboard will not light. Any suggestions? My first suspicion was that the power supply wasn't up to it. Is that still a possible cause? CoolerMaster 350W

I have

DFI LanParty UT nF3 250 GB

AMD 64 3000+

2x512 MB @ 3200

2x80 GB Seagate SATA in Raid 0

1x160 GB WD SATA

ATI 9600 Pro

and of course the MS Wireless Desktop.

Originally posted by e268

It is likely that your MS wireless is faulty. Is there another computer you can test it with? Also, try lower your connection speed to 10 Mbps.

Thats interesting. Why do you suggest that I lower the connection speed to 10 Mbps? I assume you are talking about the on-board lan.

please check the rules and the Important Info threads stuck to the top of this section, paying close attention to the second post in teh 'critical' thread (about system specs in your sig).

this helps us tremendously to help you solve your issue if we can see what is in your system every time you post.

Be as thorough as possible please. Voltages, timings, settings, bios version. The more information you give us about the problem, and the more details about your hardware in your sig = more help we can give you.