Sig designing...

Xeon3D

Me too? Info in the sig can take out board revision and GF comment. Can you fit in a pic of my girlfriend? See attached. Lost my good van hellsing pics the aniame not the movie. I can look if you want it might be easer to see the sig info.

NF4 Ultra-D

3200 Winchester

OCZ 3200 Plat Rev. 2 512x2

OCZ Powerstream 520

G4 with Acetal MAZE4, DDC, 120.2 orange yate loom, and heatercore

XFX GeForce 6800 GT at 430/ 1.7

Edit forget the Hellsing I doubt anything good would be tame enough to fly.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if u r free and will accept my request for a sig

maybe it isn't polite to ask for something hard but excuse me cause i'll :)

i like the logo of the lanparty from this sig http://home.kc.rr.com/kccustom/images/dfi-lan-party.jpg

and i like the dark colours and the glowing idea of this sig

http://www.thepromisedlan.org/steve/v5i_Amenadiel.gif

so if u please agree to make me a sig i like dark colurs as i said with the lanparty logo @ the middle , if possible add my nickname with Comic Sans font like this SaFrOuT

sorry for botheirng and if u won't be able to make it just say so and i won't bother u again

/me wishes to learn FS to stop bothering people :O

Looks like it would hurt if the girlfriend dumped you! :spam:

That will never happen. I would love that pic even if she was not in it I am a huge yamaha fan and that is my old bike I could not sell it so she ended up getting it. I would put myself up but that would be conceted.

I try to promote track riding anyway I can. It is much safer than the street. 'My friend just died' posts are pretty common on the boards I live on in the summer just had a friend get killed last month just 23 and the nicest guy you will ever meet. It is more fun on the track anyway.

I try to promote track riding anyway I can. It is much safer than the street.

Amen brother! I've lost several friends over the years to bike accidents. Of course none of the riders were at fault. Always defective auto drivers.

We didn't have fast tracks way back when. We raced Enduro and Motocross. I also did some Trials riding for a couple of seasons.

During the late 60's and early 70's they were running a lot of pipelines across the country. They would let us ride the right-of-way for miles and miles. Environmentalist won't let them build new pipelines and the companies don't want to get sued so that will never happen again in our lifetimes.

A buddy of mine has a Triumph i955 that is his baby. He rides weekend trips with his buds. Thankfully they are responsible riders but it's those other cars that you have to look out for.

Safe riding

ExRoadie

Wow so many requests.. as I recently changed from Windows into Linux (completely and never going back) I'm still adapting to the Gimp.

So siggies will come but take a while more.

Guest culinist
Wow so many requests.. as I recently changed from Windows into Linux (completely and never going back) I'm still adapting to the Gimp.

So siggies will come but take a while more.

Good Man :)