Where to take my girl for valentines day?

Katch

Ok need a little help. About to book something nice for Valentines day next year but can't quite make my mind up where.

Quite fancy Paris or Amsterdam, plenty of culture and things to do even if its cold.

Asked my boss and he suggested Poland on the basis that we could go to Auschwitz - - not sure thats the best idea for Valentines day. *mental note never ask my boss for sensible ideas*

So now I'm kinda thinking about maybe Prague, but I'm not sure what there is to do there in Feburary....

Your thoughts suggestions and ideas are much appreciated.

hehehehe

Asked my boss and he suggested Poland on the basis that we could go to Auschwitz

I think your boss is messin' with your haid!

Try a jewelry store and then take her to bed.

I hate you because you live in Europe and can just easily make your way over to all those places anytime you want :P. Anyways I think you should take her to Paris, I would love it soo much and duh its the city of romance.

Amsterdam = go to the hash bar, hire a hooker in teh red light district, get in a lot of trouble

Poland = taking someone to a death camp is not real romantic, especially if you are jewish.

Paris = smelly french guys who like Jerry Lewis...

Prague = ya ya now there's no commies there you can cruise a very historic city without being trailed by the KGB

Well any of those places would be lovely and yeah you are kinda right about Paris being obvious but you know i am a girl and i like the obvious romantic stuff. After seeing that church in Prague though i think you are right Prague would totally be cool. I wanna go!