Power LED weirdness?

Woke up this morning to find my box's power LED flashing at a seemingly set interval.. two seconds on, two seconds off.. can anyone shed any light on why it would be doing this? I have a LANPARTY NF2 Ultra B in the machine. The box is working fine, temperatures are very low, voltages look fine.. hell, I'm playing UT2004 on it right now.

I've hesitated to try rebooting to get rid of the issue as aside from UT, the box is doing some important stuff I can't have interrupted right now. I just want to know why the LED is flashing, and how to fix it if it doesn't go away. I figure it can't be a loose connection, or it wouldn't be flashing at such a set interval.

Originally posted by Angry_Games

hibernation/standby

Erm, I just said I was using the machine. If you could explain how it could be hibernating while I'm using it, that'd be cool. I should also throw out there that I've never had hibernation enabled.

like i said, its normally a sign of going into standby/hibernation

whether it went into standby/hibernation or not is another question, but thats when power LED's start flashing (and I have seen them do it without the computer going into standby/hibernation/STR)