L12 mod

Mevunky

I have my Levicom Blackline 550 Watt PSU in serialcoupling with a standard 200 Watt Noname PSU. I don't have any problems as such.

I did this actually for my 6 hd's and the 200watt for my fans, vga, and ccfl's, to create a sort of 'PSU-Load-Balancing'.

I dont really understand that guide.. I only want to know about the L12 and Higher Vcore...

-Anyways guys, I don't think is Power Supply related, at least in my case, I think it's CPU Related, since my IQYHA 0348 2600+M Was able to do even 248FSB and 2.6ghz with 1.975Volts.. and this one IQYHA 0401 2600+M doesn't like anything above 1.9v or 236FSB..

So that's why I think the L12 mod might have a change :S

Originally posted by ^Bad_Boy^

I dont really understand that guide.. I only want to know about the L12 and Higher Vcore...

It's a guide to show you which pins you need to connect to do the L12 mod or change Vcore.

Start by picking which 'view' you want. I think the simplest is to choose the 'socket view' and then drop some bent wires into the socket to bridge the pins. I used a single strand of untwisted speaker wire, which I cut and then bent into a U shape. The U's dropped right into the socket holes. I stuck my CPU back in.... and that was it.

If you want to do the L12 mod, select the FSB you want as your default under 'FSB Selection' and it will show you which spots need to be bridged. I haven't changed the Vcore... but I'd assume it's the same.