Tired Of Noise

ok ive decided to go to water cooling. But i have no knolage of this and it seems that DD is the way to go from me reading posts. However i went to the site and it TOTALY confused the hell outa me so if someone or grp of someones would help me get a kit going it would be much apreiciated all specs in sig however i plan on getting the barton 3200 and the GF fx5900 Thx in advanced.

P.S

My case is small also here is the Link to it Case

err bumbing cause been on for 2 days but no answers

Edited by Notesinger

You could probably cram a watercooling system in that case,

But what are you confused with. I think the WC systems are pretty straight forward you have

-resovuar (Where water is stored)

-Water Pump (Keeps water moving through pipes)

-Pipes (takes water where its going)

-water blocks (runs water over potentially hot pieces of hardware)

-radiator (Makes hot water cold again)

so where is the problem?

sorry for being trite, i'm having a bad day

Muninn

for someone new to WC the site can be confusing, the first time I went it took me so long to figure it out I went elsewhere...

No that I am more edumacated bouts that thar water stuff... i can navigate around....

Notesinger, go the dangerden.com, click on products and then click on the retail kits link.... everything will be right there

or click here:

Retail Kits

you can then customize from that or put it together yourself..

i have the same style case and u should have much of a problem fitting a cpu water block and maybe one or two more, other than that its going to be a tight fit. Go with either dangerden or innovatek, both are great. The koolance exos is good where space is limited.

well i was thinking of taking out Hard drive bah and using a floppy bah to put my HD in so that will give me room for something my confusion is i dont know whats what i understand blocks and what not but i look at em and get confused when they have add this and add that i dont know what i should get i want a decent one and will pay for it but i dunno if i should go for the Video cooling as well.

Oh ya is it better to buy a kit or build one piece buy piece?

Edited by Notesinger