Water-cooling

Well I know that the D-tek Fuzion is supposed to be pretty well recommended around here, the other stuff i don't know about, i'm getting into the WC game myself.

I personally would not get the 8800 ULTRA Black Pearl; instead I'd recommend buying the video card itself and buying a full-cover block separately (from DangerDen or EK-waterblocks) and installing it yourself. The reason why I say this is because the blocks eVga uses for their black pearl series have aluminum tops and and can result in corrosion due to having copper/brass and aluminum components in the same loop. Also, buying the block and card separately is most likely less expensive than getting a card with the block factory installed.

When cooling both the CPU and a high end GPU in the same loop, I'd suggest getting a 360mm radiator over the 240mm.

You might be better off using 7/16" tubing over 1/2" barbs as this offers a better seal and allows tighter bends in the tubing without any appreciable hit on flowrates. And you'll probably end up needing more than 2m of tubing; just to be on the safe side you'd be best off getting 3m

I don't like that pump/res combo, I much rather have the pump and res/T-line separate. In terms of pumps I really like the LIANG D5 (aka Swiftech MCP655) or the LIANG DDC with custom top (particularly the Petra's Tech top). I often don't use a reservoir but rather go with a T-line; they are more compact.

The D-Tek Fuzion is the best CPU block currently on the market ;)

Edited by radodrill