Age Of Conan

p8baller07

Hello People,

Just joined your nice forum from DIY-Street. My guild and I are rolling on a PVP server. I enjoyed the beta and have preordered.

Its supposed to be Adult only gaming, but like alot of the comments here. You cant keep them out. (kids)

Anyway its fresh, a new adventure and all most of my guild wants is a fresh start on a new game.

Here are the DL links. You can DL the whole game and install but you have to have the Pre-order Keys to Sign In and play on the 17th or the Regular Key when the game Retails on the 21st. I hope we can have some more AOC discussion in the comming weeks.

http://funcom.cachefly.net/AoC-EU-EarlyAccess.exe

http://funcom.cachefly.net/AoC-US-EarlyAccess.exe

Make sure you get the correct version for your country.

Edited by Kwok

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That D/L going horrendously slow for anybody else? Dunno if its because I can't setup portforwarding w/ their client or because Cox internet is throttleing me...

Seems to be going slow for the majority right now. Try to minimize the client to your tray, then right click to open properties, pause the DL, and then change the upload from unlimited to 50kb. Now resume your DL and check the DL speed.

I was getting about 300kb/s yesterday afternoon when I was about to DL it for the second time. I downloaded it two nights ago when they started to release the client and I let it run overnight and for the time I was at school (about 18 hours I would say) and it was done when I came home. There are still a few days to get the client, then there is patching... but what we've got now I would bet is pretty up to date.

Friends of mine who Ive been playing MMOs with since before guild wars came out are starting a guild. We are probably starting on a PVE server. We are pretty brash in our humor and dont take much seriously but as long as your mature when you have to be its cool. If anyone is intrested drop me a PM.

/shameless plug

Edited by SMeeD

Yea, I posted in the MMO thread that a ton of RL friends/coworkers are starting a guild on a RP/PVP server, I'm not too crazy about the RP part, but hey, it would be more fun to play with people I know on a RP server than on a non-rp w/ a strangers :D

I saw this in a magazine somewhere, looked pretty intresting, I'm looking foward to Fable 2 but that's god knows how far off for us PC users, And/or the 360 users ( I don't have one),

But his may have to do as I've been looking for another mmo....

Yea, I posted in the MMO thread that a ton of RL friends/coworkers are starting a guild on a RP/PVP server, I'm not too crazy about the RP part, but hey, it would be more fun to play with people I know on a RP server than on a non-rp w/ a strangers :D

Ya, my guild went so far as too add another Website for our guild jsut for AOC. We are voting on a Poll right now to see whether we will go on a PVP or RP-PVP server. I dont really care either way. PVP may provide more freedom. RP-pvp may provide more stability and server population in the long run.

We chose to go FFA-PVP. Our polled server of choice was Doomsayer. We chose this one, hearing that Early Access Servers would fill quickly and there would be a good chance that not everyone in your guild and or Friends would be able to join due to Server Overpopulation. This Server was the least chosen on the in the latest polls. We hope we can get everyone on once retail starts. Otherwise we will have to move everyone to a new unpopulated Retail server and for some we will have to start over. Booo.