O.k. New Case Part 2

O.K. nobody seems to like my case and Ps pick, so here are my new coponents what is the min power I should have. And suggest a case. I do not mind large cases.

EVGA 132-CK-NF78-A1 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard $249

CORSAIR XMS2 4GB(2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory $124

SAMSUNG Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 20X DVD

From what I was able to gather, it wasn't that people didn't like the case as much as didn't like the combo. I love my Stacker 830, but you could probably get by with a less beefy power supply. I'm not sure on the min wattage as far as the multiple video cards go.

Couple things.

You can get a brand new Q6600 at your local Microcenter for $199.99

and unless you want to run the 45 nm Quad's when they come out (like late march ) or Triple SLI

then you really don't need a 780i motherboard. A 680i can be had for much cheaper and they works just as good.

case wise: The stacker's are supposed to be nice cases but I really like the Antec P180 or Antec 900, both are amazing cases and have lots of room.

Power wise:

I have 2: 8800GT in SLI, 4 HDD's, Cathodes, Water pump, and the basics on a OCZ 780W and I have way more than enough power.

So I suggest

OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI ATX12V 700W Power Supply 100 $99 After MIR

There is a 600 W version of that PSU but it's currently more money than the one listed above, so comman sense says get better PSU for cheaper

I did do a system build question in the system build forum. I also asked about individual parts in the individual forums. I listed all my specs so I could get advice on Power Supply. Sorry it annoys you. I am new at building computers and thought I should seek out as much help as possible.