2 X 8800gtx's in Antec P-182 case

i want to get the Thermalright HR-03-GT VGA Cooler for my 2 asus 8800GTX's i run them in SLi But i want to oc them both so want real good coolingfor then so i think i would want to put the fans on them ,, Iam also getting the Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme CPU Cooler so iam not sure if all this will fit i know that the cpu coolier will fit but if i have that will i still beable to get the Vga coolers on my 8800gtx's

Case - Antec p182 se

mobo striker extreme

cpu Q6600 @3.00Ghz

2BG XMS 6400 @950

2 8800gtX' @635 and memory @1990

I can say at the moment it all gets very hot hot hot inside and can hear the humm of the fans through the house

I have not got the Thermalright HR-03-PLUS X2 yet as iam not sure if they will all fit with the thermalright 120 ultra on there as well so i just need to know if any one has been able to get it all in ?

If i do get them and they all fit i will post plenty of photos for every one

even if any one has o photo of an 8800gtx with the hr-03 plus and the thermalright 120 ultra it would be great to see.

yeah this helps alot but that cooler he has on there do you think that would be smaller than the ultra 120 ?

i would have to mount the hr-03 the same way that he has if iam to put one on both my 8800gtx's so now it just a case of will the fan hit the heatsink ?

post-30235-1199546709_thumb.jpg

post-30235-1199546964_thumb.jpg

are you intending to put a fan on both? because judging by this pic that might be hard. I would say go for it and get the heatsinks and you bound to have a fan already in your case or lying about that you can you use to check space and if there is enough then buy 2 more fans to cool your GTX's. (although that would leave you with passive cooling which you might not like

Edited by Comp Dude2