Best PC Case

halfway down this article it mentions it should be on the market sometime in January 2008. So you might have to wait a few days or weeks. By the way its supposed to cost $400-500.

http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=10458

Well that COULD change my mind.... :)

I would then be looking at the antec 1200...it was supposed to be out already but I cannot find it.

A lot like the antec 900 only bigger.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ok...hmm I can't find any info on a release date of the 1200, let alone anything on Antec's site about it.

Yeah, it has been reviewed at a few places (see below).

http://forum.ncix.com/forums/displaylink.c....php?item=10161

I called Antec and they said they cannot give me a release date. I heard it was supposed to be before the end of the year, but that did not happen.

I was looking at the Antec 900 but it is a MID tower and I need the room and air flow of a full tower.

Well Looks like I am down to a:

"CM Stacker 810 ATX w/ Real Power 850 SLI"

or

"Thermaltake Armor VA8000 Tower Case "

Edited by searcher61

I love Lian Li with a passion, but for the love of Jesus in sandals, don't get a PC60 ... they are too small for systems built today. The PC60 peaked back in P4 days (when I got mine!) about 5 years ago. Machines back then had less thermal output in total, so the PC60 was fairly cool and whatnot. Mine gets rather toasty when at full pelt, but bear in mind now that my entire rig is 100% passive. E6600 passive ... X1950XT passive ... no case fans ... awesome :D If you want to OC, get a bigger Lian Li.

I love Lian Li with a passion, but for the love of Jesus in sandals, don't get a PC60 ... they are too small for systems built today. The PC60 peaked back in P4 days (when I got mine!) about 5 years ago. Machines back then had less thermal output in total, so the PC60 was fairly cool and whatnot. Mine gets rather toasty when at full pelt, but bear in mind now that my entire rig is 100% passive. E6600 passive ... X1950XT passive ... no case fans ... awesome :D If you want to OC, get a bigger Lian Li.

I was not looking at the PC60....I was looking at the PC80...very new but too expensive.

While the Cosmos is a great case ( my system is in one right now) its not necessarily the best at cooling right out of the box as my original Stacker runs things a little cooler however the Cosmos is a great bit quieter ;)

I've always admired the Lian Li's but have never owned one personally (just have the Kingwin KT424 which is basically a clone) but they are some beautiful cases.

I was having cooling problems...was looking at the cooler Master 830 sli and waiting for the antec twelve hundred. Well I could not wait any more.... Just bought a "Thermaltake Kandalf LCS" Has built in liquid cooling...only 2 Led fans one on front one inside, I hate leds. Heavier than hell but works great.

Edited by searcher61