help and advice needed

toker70

right guys here goes. my mobo is a cuba ms-7301 chipset via p4m890 southbridge via vt8237a and cpu is core2 duo E4300.Just want to know if anybody knows can i O/C with this mobo.I'm totally new to O/Cing and all help would be very appreciated.

My searches indicate that rig is a prebuilt from HP. Historically prebuilts have been designed to be very difficult or imposable to OC.

If you are still determined, you will need to find the mult and fsb controls in the bios. If might be under advanced chipset features or system performance. On my mobo its under M.I.T. The way to find out is to read the manual and online materials and then look around the bios.

you prbably cannot oc with that motherboard. I would buy a new one myself. You can get replacement motherboards pretty cheap right now. but before you go and buy one tell the guys here about it and they'll tell you if it is good or bad ;)

oh yeah welcome to occ!

cheers guys my bios has no settings that i can change for fsb or multi but cpuz gives me a multi of x6(should be x9) and a rated fsb of 798.0 ant currently at nearly 200.0.guess i should really look into building a rig from scratch, want it to be blisteringly fast for all new fps and rpg online titles but keep the comments coming ant thanks for ye're time

yep

any ideas where to start or some good companies to import quality tech as euro is good against dollar now

yep

any ideas where to start or some good companies to import quality tech as euro is good against dollar now

Newegg and stuff I suppose... depends - how much is import tax for you?

at the moment import tax is zero on single items don't know how much it ramps up on multiple items.thanks for the advice mate.are they a secure company