My Computer Restarts

Betimi.g

I have an Computer with motherboard P5B procesor intel core 2 duo e6550 memory ddr2 1GB 667 mhz PQI graphic card ati radeon xtreme 550 hard disk 250 GB SATA II DVD-RWCD-RW ROM PSU 350Wat and a cooler ASUS v-Nardo one fan 80 mm and one fan 120 mm all temps are ok but when i play games or i work harder with procesor computer restart i check all bios scan for viruses format , and all other forms i think the problem is PSU with 350 WAT because in the book of motherboard its writen to use 400 or more Wats PSU what do you think for that problem because i think to go and buy a 550 WAT PSU

what brand is the 350 watt psu you are currently using? the brand will tell us alot. even if it was one of the more respectable brands, that psu is at its limit most likely. if its some cheap brand psu then i would venture to say that's whats causing your problems.

you should put your system in your sig for future reference, that way you dont have to type out what your system is composed of every time you ask a question. :)

I have an Computer with motherboard P5B procesor intel core 2 duo e6550 memory ddr2 1GB 667 mhz PQI graphic card ati radeon xtreme 550 hard disk 250 GB SATA II DVD-RWCD-RW ROM PSU 350Wat and a cooler ASUS v-Nardo one fan 80 mm and one fan 120 mm all temps are ok but when i play games or i work harder with procesor computer restart i check all bios scan for viruses format , and all other forms i think the problem is PSU with 350 WAT because in the book of motherboard its writen to use 400 or more Wats PSU what do you think for that problem because i think to go and buy a 550 WAT PSU

Well it sounds like yeah you do not have enough juice to push it when it is working hard but if you have a really nice psu then it is probably something else.