Logitech G25 Racing Wheel

CmpFreak88

Sell your Momo to help pay for the G25. That way you wont feel as bad if they release something even better in March, but youll feel great if its the last wheel Logitech releases...

I definitely misread that the first time and thought you wrote "sell your mom". I was thinking, isn't that illegal?

on topic though, I would put my money on marketing ploy. If there is a demand for something, some entreprenuer will come up with a supply.

I'm really considering buying this racing wheel with the new NFS Pro Street coming out, but if something better is to be coming I'll stick with my MOMO wheel and wait for something new to come out! But if it's going to be the end of the line I want to jump on this before prices jump! What do you guys think?
I was actually looking into a PS2 wheel earlier and thought about making a thread about that wheel :D

It does seem like a gimmick though, limited editions (ones that are taken in well by the consumers) are almost always reproduced in some manner down the road.

Even if though they will probably take off a a small aesthetic feature or something...