Board Error

Kamikaze_Badger

Posting for another member who PM'd me about this, he's getting this error when he posts:

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Anyone know what's going on?

Hey guys, I wasn't able to read the forum rules, so I apologize if it is against policies to create a duplicate account, but yeah... hardnrg. That's what I was thinking. That's why I created this other account (I'm just that eager to get back with my homies here at OCC! ) :)

I'm going to try some browsing to see if I can use it normally. If I'm able to, I'll edit this post within about 5 minutes. If I'm unable to, well... chanced are I can't edit the post either. :P

Edit: Yep, this duplicate account works fine. I'll PM some mod about stuff (with my main account, Instag0.)

Edited by instag0s_duplicate_accoun

Was Kamikaze_Badger refering to you as the member who told him about the issue?

So you're saying you got the error while you were trying to post? That's very strange. :(

Can you do me a favor and try logging into that account and try posting using that account again to see if the issue is still there?

Thanks,

George

This account is doing fine, something was fixed. Thanks! Yes, instag0s_duplicate_accoun (notice the lack of t) is mine. Feel free to delete it as you will.

But yeah, the problem was this: I could post OR enter a thread ONCE, then I was essentially locked out of posting or reading threads from there on out by the IPS error. I don't know if I could only post OR read once per day on that account, err, this account... but that was the problem.