Brian "Head" from Korn becomes saved and leaves

airman

we all know he left a while back, old news i know - but he's now got a book out and everything, coming out with christian music soon, etc. i think his book came out last month. anyone read it?

thoughts?

That Christianity and Pascals Wager are both flawed and it's very interesting that the Gospel was written 100 years after we had multiple Messiah's walking around, AND that Mithras, Dionysus, and Hercules all had many things in common with Jesus.

::looks at KB oddly:: ooook

Anyway.....i've read half the book. Might finish it this weekend. I commend him for coming out with it. The book isn't the greatest read....I mean....it's his life story....and he grew up pretty normally. He is a great musician....i'll check out any new stuff he comes out with.

I highly doubt I will read his book, I mean why did he KoЯn give head to god anyways? :lol::D

Seriously though was he that in need of repenting that he had to drop his music career?

On a side note, KoЯn has gone to complete and utter . lately or should I say since Issues...

::smacks KB::

Anyway...he just wanted a change. He also wanted to be there for his daughter more. A life on the road is rough....also....he mentions that he just didn't have the willpower to avoid some of the temptations on the road. Meth....along with other drugs really did a number on his life. He just had an epiphany one day.....more power to him. He's cleaned up. He wants to do something different now....he's been doing the rockstar thing since he was very young....time for change.

Also...very bad joke Andrew lol.

That Christianity and Pascals Wager are both flawed and it's very interesting that the Gospel was written 100 years after we had multiple Messiah's walking around, AND that Mithras, Dionysus, and Hercules all had many things in common with Jesus.

You watch way too much history channel. If you don't believe in christianity, that's your call. But there was no way that the gospels were written 100 years later. Earliest manuscripts, possibly. Multiple messiah's? I don't think so, might have to check up on my history some more. But the roman government and the Jew's were already persecuting christianity (wasn't even called christianity at this point) pretty heavily. I doubt someone would impersonate Jesus during this time. Especially after hearing of Jesus' death in spite of the following he had. I am curious to know what similarities Mithras, Dionysus and Hercules had in common with Jesus that would make his claims less believable. Pascal's wager is not the best way to look at Christianity, or many other things in life. Playing safe will only get you so far in life, at some point you have to believe in something.

Back on topic to the rest of the thread. Sound's interesting. I hope he atleast comes out with good music. Christian music is often found lacking in my opinion.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jcpa.htm Take a read and open your mind.

Back on topic... never did like their music. It was good, but not my type.

read. Now keep in mind however, what those writers seemed to have forgotten. Christianity is the continuation of Judaism. Many of the aspects of Christianity are of course, from that. For example, baptism was a jewish practice, initially only to show repentance, also the lords supper is a completion to the practice of passover (lots of similarities therew the more you look into it, the cooler it is) which happened to be the time of Jesus death also. Also, december 25 as christmas was chosen by a group of christians in order to help convert the pagans in the area who had a celebration on that day. There was no other reason that I know of. It was also chosen late in history (middle ages or something). They also need to clarify the phrase "early christians" because to me that means 1st century A.D. not 2nd or 3rd. Which are many of the references there. As far as the life event similarities, you have to admit some of those are quite a stretch.