dang, I was just reading some good reviews about SoYo.  dang MARKETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Works on me everytime :).  I'll take the advice from you guys and stay away from soyo myself.

PEPSI!  For those who think young *wink*

lol. i only was going to go with the soyo because 2 ppl i were using as a main source went with that mobo... but i trust u guys more :P . i think im going to go with the abit KR7A-133 RAID. now i just need to find a cheap soundcard. thanks for all your help!

"Actually" get the Abit KX7-333 motherboard! It's almost the same board, but it has the new KT333 chipset. Which means you can have the faster ddr memory :) I'm actually going to buy one of these on Tuesday to upgrade my current system, (yeah the one I just built, with the KR7A133-RAID)

The Abit KX7-333 is $90 so it costs a little more than the KR7A133. I'm going to get the Abit KX7-333RAID version, which is only $20 or so more.

You better check out the Epox boards. They rule the roost when it comes to pushing the fsb (200+). I aint kiddin. I wish I had one, although my ole Iwill is one stable ######.

BRUNO