Top Sites for Desktop Customization

Check out the list of the top 6 sites for Windows Skinning. If you are looking for sites that have wallpapers, icons, cursors, visual styles, and anything else related to customizing the desktop, check out this list.

http://www.onmylist.com/category/tech/Top_...dows_Skinning_1

If you have any sites you think should be added, post them here and I will forward them to the author.

:)

• 1 month later...
Rocketdock is pretty wicked awesome, too. Got all my important stuff in it so I never have to double click again :D. Plus you can make it disappear with the ctrl+alt+r button combo.

Oh my, Rocketdock is the app I have been searching for!! I have used OS X since the day it came out, on my titanium powerbook. When it was time to upgrade, I decided to go with a windows machine (ack!) due to price vs features compared to the macbook pro. Going from OS X to Windows XP/Vista has been KILLING me. I despise Windows for the most part. However, it works with more of my peripherals and plays much nicer with my car tuning system and other pc-only apps/hardware. I missed my dock so much. This is a nearly PERFECT replacement. I will be sending the developers a few bucks, because this is THE GREATEST app I have come across for windows so far. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for pointing me in the right direction iKillSteal! :)

I *almost* feel at home...

I will be sending the developers a few bucks, because this is THE GREATEST app I have come across for windows so far. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for pointing me in the right direction iKillSteal! :)

I *almost* feel at home...

Glad I could help. I've pretty much converted all of my friends to it as well. Such an extremely handy tool.

• 2 weeks later...