OCC World of Warcraft Guild

sdy284

he's just updating information. its alright if u double post in a thread to get it bumped, but the double post is against the rules to prevent people from spamming

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you guys been playing on the server? i've tried to log in @ various times during the day & night & i've only seen like 2 or 3 of you... :(

(and im' on right now if you guys want to sign on & sign the charter)

edit: almost an hour later & i'm signing off

Who can be on tomorrow ? (Monday, June 4th)

I have off of work so i can be on @ pretty much any time to meet up with you so we can get this guild charter all signed up

I didn't have a chance to play all weekend. I was going to head to Milwaukee for the Indy race but plans got screwed up. I'll be on later today hopefully.

I'll jump on a while but I am not able to sign because I am farrr away from you yet. :)

Around 7 pm today

EDIT: Actually, I took a boat the Menithil Harbor, and then walked my buns all the way to Southwind.

I am waiting on the bank steps in Stormwind for you! 10.00 PM now

Edited by Tallman

For me....I work 12+ hours a day through the week and can only play on the weekend. You may have to recruit some non-OCC die hard players to join just so there's always someone on. Or try to figure out everyone schedule and actually put aside some time to try to get everyone leveled up etc. ::shrug::

Edited by CelticaFLM

:withstupid: People have lives and work, and can't be on whenever you want them to be. Also, there's no need to double or triple post. If people are interested, they'll check the thread.

:bah:

1. Yes, this is obvious, but if these people were playing @ all, you'd think they'd say something in this thread.

2. And i'm merely posting to let people know that i'm on the server & playing. That way if they know they can sign on & sign the guild charter :withstupid: