does anyone speek 1337?

Savan

Can someone please translate this for me?

all I can make out is that it is about Crysis.

(|2`/$1$ 1$ 601|\|6 +0 |}3 0|\|3 0|= +|-|0$3 |23\/0||_|+10|\|@|2`/ 6@|\/|3$ +|-|@+ 1$ 601|\|6 +0 |}3 +@||

thanks.

Here you go:

crysis is going to be one of those revolutionary games that is going to be talked about by future developers years from now. it is going to take the nation by storm and own my pc, i'll be sure to upgrade it... crysis...ftw...

crysis is going to be one of those revolutionary games that is going to be talked about by future developers years from now. it is going to take the nation by storm and own my pc, i'll be sure to upgrade it... crysis...ftw...

Google is your friend

http://home.no.net/hellshl/main/translate.html

Darn! Beat the old man to it!

/me goes to find an online translator...

http://home.no.net/hellshl/main/translate.html

Can someone please translate this for me?

all I can make out is that it is about Crysis.

(|2`/$1$ 1$ 601|\|6 +0 |}3 0|\|3 0|= +|-|0$3 |23\/0||_|+10|\|@|2`/ 6@|\/|3$ +|-|@+ 1$ 601|\|6 +0 |}3 +@||<3[) @|}0|_|+ |}`/ |=|_|+|_||23 [)3\/3|0|*3|2$ `/3@|2$ |=|20|\/| |\|0\X/. 1+ 1$ 601|\|6 +0 +@|<3 +|-|3 |\|@+10|\| |}`/ $+0|2|\/| @|\|[) 0\X/|\| |\/|`/ |*(, 1'|| |}3 $|_||23 +0 |_||*6|2@[)3 1+... (|2`/$1$...|=+\X/...

thanks.

Crysis is going to be one of those revolutionary games that is going to be talked about by future developers for years to come now.

It is going to take the nation by storm and OWN my "pc" i'll be sure to upgrade it...

CRYSIS.. FTW