I need a computer!

PeterJ3

I am looking for a computer under 1000 dollars with an intel processor socket 775 and well if you have anything like that feel free to post and ill message you if i am interested.

Well its just hard to build one for the budget but im willing for any suggestions from building to buying used or new

e4300 - $114

Gigabyte DS3 - $130

2GB Gskill HZ - $115

320gb Seagate - $80

X1950Pro - $150

Total comes to ~590 leaving 210 For case, psu, optical drives, and OS if you dont have those around. By far not the best system in the world, but it'll work and overclock well.

e4300 - $114

Gigabyte DS3 - $130

2GB Gskill HZ - $115

320gb Seagate - $80

X1950Pro - $150

Total comes to ~590 leaving 210 For case, psu, optical drives, and OS if you dont have those around. By far not the best system in the world, but it'll work and overclock well.

Yeah that sounds pretty good and I am sorry for posting in here i couldnt find anywhere else to post it.

Well its just hard to build one for the budget but im willing for any suggestions from building to buying used or new

If you've got 400 bucks, you can make yourself a decent rig. Just check my sig. It came to about US399.17 with shipping calculated in. Since you want a socket 775 rig, start with the C2D 6320 and build from there. It's cheaper than the 6300 and it's got double the l2 cache and that'll give it the performance edge. There are a TON of amazing parts out there for very reasonable prices, you just have to pick and choose to meet your needs.

Here's just an example of what you could get.

C2D 6320

GIGABYTE GA-965P-DS3

Geil Sticks

Cooler Master 500w PSU

8800GTS

All that stuff comes to 695.46 which leaves you with plenty of cash for a nice case and all that jazz.

If you've got 400 bucks, you can make yourself a decent rig. Just check my sig. It came to about US399.17 with shipping calculated in. Since you want a socket 775 rig, start with the C2D 6320 and build from there. It's cheaper than the 6300 and it's got double the l2 cache and that'll give it the performance edge. There are a TON of amazing parts out there for very reasonable prices, you just have to pick and choose to meet your needs.

Here's just an example of what you could get.

C2D 6320

GIGABYTE GA-965P-DS3

Geil Sticks

Cooler Master 500w PSU

8800GTS

All that stuff comes to 695.46 which leaves you with plenty of cash for a nice case and all that jazz.

Well thank you all for the suggestion im considering a lot of options and when i decide ill post what i bought and for how much.