Do Something To Boost Forum Trafic

General912

What could be done to boost forum trafic ive been trying my best to boost it but it hasent helped i recomended it to friends ive been posting constantly. But still slow as hell.

Well, I have made some modifications to the forums so that google and other search engines will index all of our topics and posts, all we gotta do now is wait several weeks :) That should get a lot of new people in to the forums.

man u guys are really over reacting. the forum is not dead or anything, its just people have so much to do write now with work, school, or projects they just dont have as much time to visit the site.

if u really want to get more traffic to the site try doing a review or something.

A review was done yesterday :)

We don't have any problems with getting site traffic (had 315,000 unique visitors last month) but they just wont come in the forums :huh:

hrmm.. u said I needed a new camera or something lol.. oh well.. its sending now.. I got thumbs.. and I got big pictures.. I made a note pad doc and an ms werd doc as well.. it will be done in about a min.. its about 7 megs big :)