LF PS3 "sled"

Aliencam

Hello everyone, I am looking for a blu-ray drive sled for pretty much anything, but the ps3 ones seem to be the most common...

The part is available on eBay, but i thought i'd just check to see if anyone here has it also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-New-SONY-Play...1QQcmdZViewItem

also, if anyone has replaced their old "sled" with a new one because of any of the problems they have had with it, I would be interested in a broken one also.

this is not to go into a ps3, and as such I do not need a working part. as long as it has not been completely fried.

The "New In Box" ones on eBay are available for $80 + $10 shipping, I am willing to offer a reasonable amount for a used one or a not in box one, but not that much. (just to give a perspective on them)

I can't think of anything I have to trade, but if i think of something, I will post it here.

That seems extremely cheap for one, only $80? Making the Blu-Ray laser is one of the hardest things on the PS3 to my knowledge...

I think you are misunderstanding his post. He isn't looking for a new working drive, he only wants the blu-ray sled, working drive or not.