Kinda werid

Fireonice

Well a couple nights ago i got a random phone call from this danny guy and he said he had the wrong number, we chated for 5 mins i think. He was high and a little drunk he said so i didnt think anything of it, you know hes high and drunk oh well il talk to him have a little fun whats the harm. He appologizes for calling me and hangs up at the end of the convosation. Well yestorday he calls me not once but 3 times around 8 am. When i call him back (before i even listed to the voice message) he said he still had my number stored as somebody else and he appologized one again. The voice mail is just danny joking around how hes gona rattle my cage (not in a mean voice at all) and him laughing saying he has a job for me. Well heres were it gets strange about a week ago could even be more this guy dani on myspace invites me to be his friend. I never hit deny or accept so its just a pending invitation. Well not only does this dani guy live in vero (were i live but he said he lives in psl), but he has been adding random people as his friends and just randomly saying things to them. Some live in vero some do no.

I just thought i would share this with you, i might acually see what this guy wants on myspace to see if its the same guy. Just as long as he doesnt know were i live i think im just going to have a little fun :P.

Im 16 and yes im well away of child predators :P. The guy was just awfully entertaining :lol:. Im not to worried about it predators are pritty easy to spot out as iv had sever msg me on myspace... They get friendly wayyyy to quick...