Bios Temp. Accuracy and other nonsense.

I'm not sure how to cut a hole in it. Any suggestions?

i use holesaws... i've used snipe-nose pliers before and twisted the metal back and forth until it snapped on each part of the grid around in a pseudo-circle lol... it did the job

I have a 3500+ Clawhammer on a MSI K8N Neo-F board and I also have the XP-90c paired with a 80.1CFM fan, stock speeds were ~2200MHz and I currently have it ~2486MHz and with F@H running it stays around 58C...

I need to see if there is enough AS3 on there...dont think so :(

DFI makes very good boards, and yes, Veran did see a post about selling a DFI board. I'm trying to sell my friend's old DFI board (he's at tech training now, no real time to sell off his stuff).

Also, MSI makes pretty good boards, even though I'm about to throw my k8n-Neo FSR out the window (skt 754). And Gigabyte makes excellent boards as well. Check out eBay, maybe a larger forum with a highly active FS section to find some good 939 deals.

I worked on a friends PC that has the same Soltek board and his temp readings were off the scale too, so I wouldn't read too much into the bios temp readings.....just grabbing the heatsink on his cpu told me the bios was loonytunes....it was barely warm and the bios said the cpu was 80C. (and yes I checked to make sure it was seated correctly)