Whats the difference between these two....

Alright well I was getting ready to order my mobo just barely and cant figure out the difference between these two boards.....

EVGA 122-CK-NF63-TR (notice the nf63-tr)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16813188011

EVGA 122-CK-NF68-TR (notice the 68 instead)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16813188010

Now I thought the difference was that one was the 680i board and one was the 630i board but they are both advertised as 680i's. I havent even seen the nf63-tr one on there til not though. I am getting my CPU right now as well though so if they are the same or if the nf63-tr is and upgrade of some kind that is even better since there is a 50 dollar rebate with it if you get a CPU......

So yah anyone know what the difference is I cant find anything on the evga site or anything.

63:

Expansion Slots

AGP Slots None

PCI Express x16 2

PCI Express x8 1

PCI Express x1 2

PCI Slots 1

68:

Expansion Slots

AGP Slots None

PCI Express x16 2

PCI Express x1 2

PCI Slots 2

But the pics don't seem to indicate that. And the odd thing, if you look at the cd's, the 63 has a newer version of the cd than the 68, go figure. Every other picture though seems to indicate they're the exact same thing.

So the 63 is better then the 68? thats wierd lol. Now to decide if I rather go for the T1 since its suppose to be the fixed one. save so much money going with the 63 though.

I don't know if the 63 is better, it's very odd.

BTW, I got a splash page when I visited EVGA's site that had the following:

splash1.jpg

Supposed to be an awesome game, so thought you'd like to know in case you didn't see that.

Ya when I got the motherboard and cpu packaged together on newegg it threw that in there discounted to $0. Which was a nice surprise seeing that I was going to buy the game this weekend after I got this system finished lol. Saved me $40! Now I just need to send in my rebates and I should be good. I have 60 bucks in rebates from my ram and vid card.