PSU / Mobo compatibility ?

I have the FSP group 500 watt PSU off of newegg the blue one. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16817104934 And it does not have the 8 pin mobo connector that the EVGA 680i requires. Is there any way around this or anything I can do or will I have to get a new PSU? I didnt even think about this until now so I did not budget it into my system lol. Its going to be a sad time if I have all of the stuff and no PSU sitting around in a case for 3 weeks......

Are you sure the 8 Pin is required? I saw the picture, so its a slime chance that its not.. Though I would find out for sure on the website or the Manual

Did the motherboard come with a converter?

Are you sure the 8 Pin is required? I saw the picture, so its a slime chance that its not.. Though I would find out for sure on the website or the Manual

Did the motherboard come with a converter?

It's not required, on most 8pin mobos it's not needed. See here, directly from my manual. (And they do sell converters, but I doubt it'll do anything, as the mobo probably splits it anyways like the converter does. Only way to make a true 8pin connecter is to run 4 more lines directly from the 12v and ground rails)

I don't think it's ever a good idea to encourage not giving your motherboard the needed power. I'd get a new power supply as soon as you can that can give your motherboard the power it needs. Also, I've heard good things about that Antec power supply that you mentioned. What are your system specs by the way?