HELP ME PLEASE

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet with the new motherboard you're going to be more careful of the environment you handle it in (wear one of those anti-static wrist bands just to make sure nothing happens). I've heard too many horror stories...

Edited by Makaveli

seems to be typical for that model motherboard :( have had a few pull that same stunt.

What about the P5W DH Deluxe?

Anyways I hope you get the board rma'ed as soon as possible seems like a nice rig based on your stats.

Side note- When your buying a nice rig, never go cheap on a power supply :)

I think there is a saying that sames something like "Your computer is as bad as its worst part" I try to never go cheap on my hardware. I bought crappy stuff the last time around, and I certainly paid for it.

I think there is a saying that sames something like "Your computer is as bad as its worst part" I try to never go cheap on my hardware. I bought crappy stuff the last time around, and I certainly paid for it.

I also don't want to say buying expensive stuff will always work properly. People just need to pay attention to quality over price but keep price in mind at the same time heh. :D

I also don't want to say buying expensive stuff will always work properly. People just need to pay attention to quality over price but keep price in mind at the same time heh. :D

Yeah. I didn't mean cheap as in inexpensive, I'm all for quality. I'm also kind of a name brand person. If it's a brand I'm familiar with and I know generally makes good products, I'll probably be looking to get something from them.

What about the P5W DH Deluxe?

Anyways I hope you get the board rma'ed as soon as possible seems like a nice rig based on your stats.

to be honest I haven't been very happy with the whole P5 family of motherboards. just lots of reliabilty issues that keep popping up. the P4 family and the PC family were both very good intel compatible boards... but the problems I'm seeing are too much like the Asus AMD side of things over the last what... 4 years? the only shining stars in the Asus line up are the A8R-MVP and A8R32-MVP... there are some ho-hum ones but a majority are just down right bad.

and sure they have some cool features, and overclocking results... but what good is a 40% overclock when the board is toast every 3 months?