recommendations on a 19"-20" LCD

Three best brands of LCD's I found are, LG, Acer, and AOC. I have some issues with Samsung in the past aswell as viewsonic......

I would take an LG, Acer, and AOC over anything else at this point they have served me very well. :)

I have an LG 204WT and I absolutely love it. It's a 20" widescreen, 1680x1050 max res, 5ms response time, 2000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, etc. It's really a great screen. I haven't had one single problem with it (no dead pixels, no ghosting, beautiful colors). I can take more pics of it if you'd like.

be sure whichever screen you decide on to check out as many as reviews as possible as TFT's vary in quality so much

Trusted Reviews is a good place to start, Be wary that most of the 22" panels are made by chemei and are 16.2 million colours if it says 16.7 its dithered.

if you game i would personally say go with the 20" samsung its got pretty good reviews or i highly recommend the Belinea 102035W its getting good reviews all over

Some More 20" reviews

ACER is considered close-to-crap with there laptops....I wouldn't recommend it.

Really :unsure: Everyone up here stands by them they are great I have two of them, and I know a ton of people who have them. Maybe their older models where trouble but I love their new ones they are great price wise and they really haul. :)

Really :unsure: Everyone up here stands by them they are great I have two of them, and I know a ton of people who have them. Maybe their older models where trouble but I love their new ones they are great price wise and they really haul. :)

yeah - we've had a lot of returns on our acer screens. pricewise they're good, but you get what you pay for.

king - what don't you like about the 1440x900res on the 19" widescreens? i have the samsung 940bw and it is absolutely stunning. i wouldn't want anything else :)

you can get them for about $250USD at a retail store, not sure how much they charge over there though.

• 2 weeks later...