Osu? What Happened?

Vasto

O----V----E----R----R----A----T----E----D

Are you still mad about how OSU beat Michigan? :-P OSU played one of the toughest schedules this season (and came out undefeated may I remind you). I think that I agree with Nerm though, they (just like everyone else in Ohio) thought it was a sure win. Shame that Tedd Ginn got injured so early in, it wouldn't have changed the fact that OSU got killed, but it may have been a more dignified loss.

51 days off is a long time to. I wonder how it would have happened if they played right after their regular season.

well over that fact. infact I'm glad OSU won.

I like ANY team the weak they beat U of M :) I sat in a bar full of U of M fans and cheered on OSU when they took out the wolverines.

sorry I just have personal issues with U of M and what they did to ME. killed any chance I had at going anywhere to play football in college :( well outside Miami... they take convicts there. of course U of M had a vaild point. but singling out one HS program for something that goes on in EVERY HS, college and Pro program is just stupid.

also think 51 days is WAY too long. and I agree that had it happened the week after the regular season ended that the score would have been reversed.