Suicide

i posted the thread should be stopped before i read the comments about my church, and respect for us or not, suicide should not be discussed. The more that people talk about it and condone it, the more people will get it into their heads that it might be ok, this is something that should not be aloud to happen. And please no rebuttle, i dont feel like i have any more to say about this, the point is this is my response to the question asked, and that is it.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as you'd like to, you cannot deny freedom of speech...

Ya I know an admin can shut down any thread if he wants to and some tard

can threaten to sure which is stupid (because you cant sue someone for closing

a thread on their own message board)... but the point is that just

because one person doesn't like what they're hearing doesn't mean

they can push their beliefs on someone else like that just because they dont

like the discussion.... I mean seriously that's one of the stupidest things Ive heard

all day.... (and I just got out of my General English class...)

I just read the last few posts... You've got some issues... there's no god or satan and

you're going off on this like it's some government scandle that you'd hear a bum

screaming about.... I mean where do you come off acting like all mormons must believe

the exact thing and must believe what the church believes??? Since when is this Nazi Germany???

Everyone has the free will to believe what they want and just because you were raised not to, you

think that you have the right to tell other people not to discuss something like you're a messenger

from a Stalin-like god.... Get over it already

Edited by VolcomPimp

i dont deny freedom of speech, and im not saying the admins should shut down this thread. I just find it so hard to believe that so many people here have actually considered let alone are talking about commiting suicide! And i am not pushing my beliefes on anyone, and sure, mormons can believe what they want, but it does get to a point where they are no longer mormon for doing so, that causes excommunication. You say who am i to say all mormons should believe the same things!? Who are you to question our beliefs as a church! Your athiest . is the one with issues, you think what im saying sounds like a government scandal. Heres a government scandal for you, until 1976 in missouri it was legal to kill a mormon because of a law called the mormon extermination order, there was no reason for this law other than to drive us out of missouri! We have had our issues with the world ever since our church began, so yes you could say we have issues, and i was not raised to believe what i was told, everybody has free agency, i have even had my doubts at times to wether this really was the right church for me to be at. but after long thought and praying, i realized this is the right church for me to belong to, not because my parents told me to believe in it, but because i found out for myself what i should believe in.

You say that i am trying to impose my beliefs on people?! you are just as bad as me going around like" uh youre stupid and stuff, stop telling us about god and stuff, there is no good and no satan, uhh wow my hot pockets are done" Your trying to impose your athiest beliefs on everyone else just like im trying to plant a seed of conscious into people. Its like your a messenger from a "do what feels good it doesnt matter" like satan sent to tell people there is no god.... get over it already! :angry:

I dont feel like listening to your rantings anymore so i am igonoring your posts, so dont post something you want me to see, itll be a waste of time.

Laws have not always been just, but I can see why those people at that

time in their state of mind would have done so.... You say 'as a church'???

Mormonism is a belief... If every mormon groups themself together 'as a church'

believing that you cannot interpret the religion in their own way, it's not a church...

it's a cult....

i posted the thread should be stopped before i read the comments about my church, and respect for us or not, suicide should not be discussed. The more that people talk about it and condone it, the more people will get it into their heads that it might be ok, this is something that should not be aloud to happen. And please no rebuttle, i dont feel like i have any more to say about this, the point is this is my response to the question asked, and that is it.

You need to talk about suicide you can't just go on acting like it isn't happening...that would be like going on acting like the war isn't happening. Things happen and maybe it will lead some people to believe it is an alright thing to do. But i personally think it would lead more people not to do it if they actually think about the question of commiting it. Also My question in the 1st place was simply do you think it is right? and I believe, my friend, your answer is no...thankz and have a good day :rolleyes:

and I believe, my friend, your answer is no...thankz and have a good day  :rolleyes:

thats exactly what i was trying to say, no need to reiterate it for me! Your answer is obviously yes, now have a nice day :angry:

alright my giveup, this is my last post on this topic which i have said many another time, but we all have our opinions and i am going to leave it at that, i may have gotten a little hotheaded, ill admit that, so i am ending my rants here.

Hope theres no hard feelings :D

its convos like these that makes me really see why people commit suicide...lol...any other opinions??? anyone?

;)

hahahaahahaha....thats hella true i just stoped reading this cus how off topic it would get like the religon stuff but ehh what ever..lol say what u wanna say i dont care

Edited by statix6900