More war talk.. or something like it...

VolcomPimp

The minute I cant bust one, Im goin out like a champ...

Probly kamakazee style... suicide bomb on some terrorist country

:P

Volcom, Once again your age shows so much. I have to say that you would know nothing of war and what it is like to see people die in front of you and how it is pointless to begin such an endevor as this. If you knew what it was like for both sides or really thought about those over there you would not be so eager to be dropping bombs and such. Families there are terrified of death b/c of our own missles. Give it a thought.

It's nice to know someone is so quick to tell me what I don't know who's never met me...

Everything these people know is wrong... They are lied to by their country and

do not have access to the truth. Our bombs are not killing civilians, Al Jazeer (a network

that has a -250% credibility rating) says we've killed civilians w/ our bombs... what about their

missiles that are shot into the air and hitting none of our planes? how do you know they

are not coming down and hitting their own people???

Either way, this is war... Although we are taking serious measures to reduce

civilian casualties and to protect structures usefull to the public, it does not

change the fact that we are at war....

people die, deal w/ it... Not long from now Iraq and the world will be a much safer place

because of us, and if you wanna dream of an alternate dimension where we didn't goto

war then fine, keep dreaming about it... because you don't wanna see what that dimension

would really be like... Noone does...

crap it Volcom. Lets do it your way and forget peace and building of peaceful communities. We'll start a country we want peace in by terrorizing them and fighting with them. It makes since to begin peace with violence. Violence with violence ends with violence. Yea it may be to hippy for you, but I believe that if we keep a visciuos circle of violence we end with violence and that isn't what we say we are trying for. Israel and the USA push theirselves on other countries for their own agendas and it sickins me. Palestinians are persecuted and left with nearly nothing and we support it because Israel will support us in our efforts with Saddam. crap it. I think we should blow em all to hell and meet them there, for our actions are only going to get us there.

crap it Volcom. Lets do it your way and forget peace and building of peaceful communities. We'll start a country we want peace in by terrorizing them and fighting with them. It makes since to begin peace with violence. Violence with violence ends with violence. Yea it may be to hippy for you, but I believe that if we keep a visciuos circle of violence we end with violence and that isn't what we say we are trying for. Israel and the USA push theirselves on other countries for their own agendas and it sickins me. Palestinians are persecuted and left with nearly nothing and we support it because Israel will support us in our efforts with Saddam. crap it. I think we should blow em all to hell and meet them there, for our actions are only going to get us there.

Calyco I understand where you are coming from....I hate war...and I really wish we could handle things peacefully.....but you can't deal peacefully with mad men like the ones who are terrorizing Iraq...I know that violence begets violence etc etc....but what exactly are we supposed to do?.....and how does the US push themselves on other countries?,.....you make it sound like they are all innocent and the US some big "monster" out to get little countries for some personal gain....if i'm not mistaken we are trying to help them...some sacrafices have to be made in order to do so....if S.H and his followers would surrender peacefully then we could all go home and Iraq could begin rebuilding (with the help of the US)....and everyone would be happy...in a perfect world...that might happen...but in this world...it isn't going to...so we have to wake up...stop dreaming..and take care of business :unsure:

Israel and the USA push theirselves on other countries for their own agendas and it sickins me. Palestinians are persecuted and left with nearly nothing and we support it because Israel will support us in our efforts with Saddam.

Personally I'd rather listen to Volcom talk about blowing himself up than listen to your liberal BS. Think of it like this: in Israel if you even want to leave your house you're putting yourself in danger because there are so many suicide bombings. In the first place, Israel started as a small country after Palestine was split into Jordan, Palestine (Arab), and Israel. Palestine attacked ISrael and lost all of their land. Personally I don't want to liste nto Palestinians complain that Israel needs to give them land after the only reason they have no land is because they were stupid enough to try to conquer more land from Israel. Maybe they should have been careful in the first place and not gotten their land taken. When you lecture us about peace and no violence why did the Palestinians try to conquer Israel in the first place? Maybe you should go get your facts straight and not make yourself look stupid while dissing someone.

Sure like Saddam promotes peace??? he doesn't follow the Geneva convention and lies here and there....

he even gave 35 million to the families of suicide bombers instead of spending it on the people

in his country who desperatly need it...

You see any peace in that???

Israel and the USA push theirselves on other countries for their own agendas and it sickins me. Palestinians are persecuted and left with nearly nothing and we support it because Israel will support us in our efforts with Saddam. crap it. I think we should blow em all to hell and meet them there, for our actions are only going to get us there.

It's all about the relative threat to the US and our interests... By seeking the greatest good for us and our allies, sometimes some groups (Palestine) have to be put on the back burner for a while. We need Middle Eastern allies (Isreal) and non-hostile, dictator-free nations (the reformatted Iraq) on top of the oil that fuels the US and our overly luxurious way of life. You can't be on top without bustin a few heads... and I would certainly give my life to see that this country stays on top.