Using A Gmail Email Address

DECwakeboarder

Is there any way to use my Gmail address for OCC? I understand blocking free hosts in an attempt to cut down on spamming, but honestly now...I've been here for 2 1/2 years and don't quite plan on doing too much spamming any time soon :D It does make sense to make users register with a paid email address, but I think we should be able to change that after 90 days or so like our member title and all of that.

As with any option that you can't change yourself, best thing to do is to get in contact with an Admin (for regular members, that would be Bosco). They have the ability to change this sort of stuff. I'm sure being a member for 2 and a half years would be justification enough for changing.

However, keep in mind that with all the new changes being implemented, it might take Bosco a little while to get around to it. So though it can be done, please be patient and don't harass the poor guy

If a member here wants to use that type of an account this is fine with me. We did to prevent all the spammers from hitting the board. If you would like to change accounts contact me via PM and I will correct it for you. :)