A Little Movement At The Top

Nemo

We have quite a few computers running here. I would have more, but no money.

I bet they would have to redo the breaker box and add more plugs and put in a bigger service to run 30 machines and the air condition to cool them!

:foldon:

unfortunately we cant run air conditioners unless they are pre approved models and you have to pay an extra monthly fee

oh, and im in rochester. unless its summer we can keep it plenty cool without an air conditioner

we can keep it plenty cool without an air conditioner

do you really know how HOT 30+ cpus at 100% load gets?? Its enough to get an industrial air conditioner unit that can handle 30k+ BTUs.

do you really know how HOT 30+ cpus at 100% load gets?? Its enough to get an industrial air conditioner unit that can handle 30k+ BTUs.

do you know how cold rochester gets in the winter? open all the windows in the house and it gets really cold really fast

Yes I sure do, 16 machines are on my second floor, 9 of them are downstairs with me and 2 at the office. I bet I am the only person on the block with air condition coming on in the winter. :foldon:

wow.. Hmm.. it must get hot. Maybe when I become a lawyer and make some serious cash, I'll be able to buy more rigs for folding. Oh.. yea.. King.. hurry up and get your X2 already, I need you to start racking in some points or you will end up too far behind me. :P