Which Host?

Allright, Im having a website hosted. The purpose of the site is business, and Im trying to have it look as professional as possible during "checkout". I was recommened both 1and1.com and godaddy.com. Im having a site hosted on 1and1.com, but I was wondering if I should use 1and1 or if I should use godaddy for my business website.

As always, thank you.

~Xsi

I have heard of godaddy, but not of 1and1.com

my mom (a real technical soccer mom) and some of her friends have a website for my the Grand Blanc High School soccer team, which is hosted on domaindirect.com.

She has said that it is nice and she has not encountered any problems with the site or the hosting. she uses frontpage to upload.

if you want you can check it out

http://www.grandblancsoccer.net/

I have been with 1and1 for about a year and a half. I have not had any problems so far.

Its not about problems or not, since this is going to be a business site (involving product sale), I want the "checkout" to look as professional as possible.

Meh, I have a casual site on godaddy and I think their service is allright.

Not the best as I'm sure they are in it for the money (due to their popularity w. commercials).

It's nice however, they call me every few months on number I gave them and they check and make sure everything is going good and see if I need any help.

(although this usually ends with a "Are you sure you don't want to upgrade" kinda thing..)

with my whole 2 hits a month, I don't think the servers can handle my site :P

Meh, I have a casual site on godaddy and I think their service is allright.

Not the best as I'm sure they are in it for the money (due to their popularity w. commercials).

It's nice however, they call me every few months on number I gave them and they check and make sure everything is going good and see if I need any help.

(although this usually ends with a "Are you sure you don't want to upgrade" kinda thing..)

with my whole 2 hits a month, I don't think the servers can handle my site :P

Popups?

Which one looks profesional regarding invoices and payments?

Edited by Psychotic_god

CubeCart

OS Commerce

Zen Cart

are a few different ones, alot of stores also use PayPal or Yahoo.

The only problem with something like CubeCart, OS Commerce, or Zen Cart is that you will still need a credit card processor. All the shopping cart will do is take care of telling you who ordered what and give you their credit info, you still need someone to process that and give you the money.

I would suggest using either PayPal or Yahoo because they have it all included. I use PayPal for alot of buying and selling on ebay and it works great for me and I can just transfer the money right into my bank account.