Women Or Men Bodybuilders. What's The Difference?

Encrypted_God

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea im pretty sure its just a tuck job, a wig and some lipstick...

Yeah, watching it again right now (I have no idea why I'd subject myself to it again...I must be tired), the stance kinda gives away the whole "tuck job" thing...otherwise, why else would anyone pose that way?! :rolleyes:

The Adam's Apple

Ah, right. Didn't notice that the first time.

I was looking at it again, and realized that the hairline over the forehead looks very unnatural. Plus, not like a tuck job would require much effort seeing as how there probably isn't much left down there :P

As per bigred's post, if it is a man that makes it WORSE :wacko: I understand the desire or the competition of what's behind it but is it really worth losing...erm..eh..the 'nugget sack' AND the _____? And what happens when you get older? Exactly...so why?

i dont think that it would be worth taking the steriods and loosing my package...its a mans best friend.

but yeah it does look like a guy, good point out on the 50 seconds, makes me wonder why you were paying such close attention though...lol

Well, it's kinda like checking to see if a dog is female/male. If you can't tell which, lift the tail? :unsure:

Furthermore, I personally don't consider my 'package' a best friend. You do and that's fine but, you're risking on going blind :P

i dont think that it would be worth taking the steriods and loosing my package...its a mans best friend.

but yeah it does look like a guy, good point out on the 50 seconds, makes me wonder why you were paying such close attention though...lol

As I said, "My friend pointed something out to me...." :P But hey, it's better he was focusing on that guy's throat and not his package ;)